I'm Baccccccckkkkk!

Hello out there in the writing world. After focusing on finishing my makeup artistry classes these last few months & focusing on my actual writing income (especially since the huge Google drop to many of my passive income sites), I now have the time to devote to reviving my blogs. YaY! I am now the proud holder of a Makeup Mastery Diploma, which is another of my dreams. I feel a person can never have too many dreams & I have decided to reach out & tackle all of mine!
I promise not to go on & on with all the happenings in my professional & personal life. But I have made several changes. Here is a brief summary of how this, as well as my other two blogs, are now being handled. I hadn't checked into the Freelancing Mommie in several weeks & to my surprise, I found I was averaging about 72 hits per week. Although this isn't a giant number, it was more than enough to inspire me to pick up where I left off & continue on in my blogging goals.

The Freelancing Mommie: Until recently this blog was a huge variety of topics crammed into one spot to the point that I feel it actually hurt, instead of helped this site succeed. I briefly mentioned beginning a new blog to focus solely on writing & let The Freelancing Mommie carry tidbits about my life, crafts, parenting, etc. BUT now I have changed my mind. This blog will be a go to spot to share freelance writing information & being a work from home mom. The miscellaneous posts will be moved to my new 'personal' blog.

Life In A Divalicious World: This is my new baby. Its all pink & girlie & totally divalicious!! Here I share parts of my life as well as things like crafts we do, party planning, cooking & recipes and all other things in my life as a mommy. This blog is completely laid back & fun, sharing the ups & downs of every day life!

The Divalicious Momma: This site is awesome! I love it! I am a beauty fanatic: makeup, hair, skincare, makeup, nails, makeup, product reviews, fashion and did I say makeup?? Here I share makeup tutorials, tips & tricks, beauty product reviews, celebrity inspired looks, nail tutorials, hair tutorials and anything else that is completely feminine & divalicious!

Check out the new blogs. Each blog shares a different side of me...shares another of my passions. This blog is going to focus on building your writing careers, the good, the bad & the ugly of writing sites, tips & tricks & all things concerning freelance writing.

Update with me: I am still slowly building my passive income. My long term goals haven't really changed although my approach has. I have altered my schedule & my priorities to compensate for the changes I want made in my career & both the short & long term careers. I focused more on the makeup classes & tests to complete my diploma the last few months but my dream career is still writing. My creating my own Beauty Blog & writing for popular beauty sites like http://www.typef.com/ (Tyra Bank's website), I have been able to combine my passions. I'll give a more in depth look into these changes, including my current daily schedule, plan of action & goals asap.

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to comment or email me if you have any questions concerning any of the information on my blogs. I love to answer viewers questions regarding writing & love completely easy how to steps on any specific makeup looks or questions you may have! Til next time.... <3 Missie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment