Long time, no post!

Wow! It has been quite sometime since I lost posted here at my 'baby', The Freelancing Mommie. I can honestly say I missed it! 

What kept me away, you might ask? Health issues, as usual. Diabetes type 1 is no joke, especially have 20 years of it! But things are slowly but surely improving and I am very grateful! With that being said, I am ready to jump back in to this blog, continue where I left off & share all of the information I have learned & discovered over the very extended break! 

Most of my readers know, while I thoroughly enjoyed writing online & absolutely LOVE blogging (which is evident since I have three: Infallible Beauty on all the girly girl things I love & Where the Heart is, my family blog), my dream...hope...deepest desire..was to be a printed author. Yep, I have had articles and short stories and such printed but my goal was to be a successful fiction author, preferably fantasy or romance. And I am proud , thrilled and in awe to proclaim, I have a few books in the works as we speak! Books that editors are actually interested in and I could NOT be more excited! 

While I still plan to post helpful articles in online writing, blogging, etc, I plan to continue where I left off and take the next few months to focus on print writing. While trying to follow my dream, I learned that there isn't that much free help out there. There are a some articles...some self help guides...and a few forums but the things that actually help a hopeful author in the fiction world are pretty expensive. So I have decided to take all the things I both paid for, discovered, learned through trial and error and share them here with you guys. The next few months will be a variety of things: articles, workshops, exercises, reviews, etc...all focused on writing fiction, editing fiction, submitting fiction and getting fiction published!!

I can't wait to get started! See you soon! 

Missie

No comments:

Post a Comment