Delayed Absence

It's been awhile since I last posted. As usual, things have been pretty hectic and a lot of things have happened. I am sorry for the delay in posting. I have made a lot of changes in my freelance writing career, most of which have been both positive and profitable.

I have several scheduled posts to share the ends and outs of these changes, the new things I have learned and the many mistakes I made along the way! I made some changes to my sites (and even more mistakes and lessons learned), made some detrimental, yet profitable, career decisions and went back to work on my book. I also started a ghost writing book project with my dear cousin Duane. He was diagnosed with stage 4 cirrhosis of the liver and wished to put his assortment of recorded audio inspirational thoughts and ideas into book format.

Along with the recent writing related changes, I recently learned some exciting news! My husband and I always wanted a huge family and we are proud to have baby #4 on its way! Children are a blessing from God and we are thrilled that God chose to bless us with our three beautiful daughters and a new edition later this year! For anyone who is interested, I have started a parenting/pregnancy blog here.


I can't wait to get back into the swing of things here!

No comments:

Post a Comment