Guest Blog Posts For Revenue Share

Although Panda's attack on many content fueled sites does seem to be dwindling, there are other ways to build passive income. Of course, you could create your own blogs and sites and receive 100% revenue share on ad clicks but if you aren't ready for this step, you can try guest blogging.


Many popular blogs have "Write For Us" links. Because blogs are not viewed as 'content mills', they weren't impacted as bad, if at all. Unless the Google Adsense account is disabled or the blog deleted, your guest post will continue to make revenue indefinitely. I contribute blog posts a lot, usually under my pen name.

It doesn't work much differently than other passive income outlets. In fact, when Panda attacked several of the revenue share sites that I frequently contribute to, my guest posts were pulling in the bulk of my revenue income per day.

Because blogs make money from revenue share outlets, like Google AdSense and Infolinks, you should sign up for these accounts. Once accepted as a guest poster, your account information will be linked to the ads placed on your blog post. Usually, you earn 50% of each ad click with the other half going to the blog owner. I manage my own blogs and guest post occasionally on other's blogs. I believe the more passive income content I publish throughout the web, the closer I am to my goal of all of my income resulting from passive income sources.

Your guest post will continue to earn money indefinitely. The more revenue share based content you contribute to, the more income you have. It may take an quite some time to build decent revenue earnings but this type of income keeps rolling in while active income stops after the one time payment.

Usually, we all have a reaction to things we read. If you are reading a favorite blog and think you know an easier way of tackling the project...a different way of looking at a certain topic...a new idea for something turn it into a blog-style article and submit it as a guest poster. All it can do is make you a few bucks!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I typically use guest posting more for driving traffic to my own blogs and sites than for sharing revenue for the owner's site... but either way, guest posting is an excellent strategy for building passive income.

    Guest posting also creates backlinks to your blog or site, which can raise your search engine rankings and drive more traffic (which, of course, is the key to residual income).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! I should have mentioned article marketing & backlinking in the post. I used to do a lot of backlinking but it didn't make much difference in my page views or earnings so I don't do it as frequently now. But many, many writers have great success with backlinks...maybe I am doing it incorrectly! LOL

    ReplyDelete